Monday, April 29, 2024

puddle of temper


 My thoughts and feelings are a puddle of constant fear and confusion and sadness and madness and melancholia. I am sick when I feel happy. You’re eating me alive every time I dare to put a genuine smile onto my face, you skin me open before taking my flesh out slowly until the pain numbs my soul and my erratic weeping stops.

And god if you are real, I wish you would put me to rest in a land where all the sinners were punished one too many times. I don’t need her anymore, she taught me to hate myself to the bone, she has eaten my blooming fruits, I am all rotten inside. 

You ate all my flesh, only the bones I have are what is left of the memory of my existence. My soul has been watching you feed yourself with my body for a long time and she’s waiting patiently for her turn to come. Somehow she is crying for the pain I feel

Maybe the rain is her tears coming from heaven, perhaps god felt enough mercy to send her there. 

Or perhaps god heard my prayers and sent her to the land where the sinners were punished too many times.